Academic ProgramsProvided by our Subsidary
GIS Training- ESRI/Bentley technology
- Fundamentals of GIS
- Understanding GIS data
- Evaluate coordinate systems
- Acquiring and selecting GIS data
- Interacting with a map
- AutoCAD and ArcGIS users who would like to improve their collaboration and data sharing workflows.
- Prepare GIS data within AutoCAD.
- Use Feature services to edit geodatabases within AutoCAD.
- Dynamically view and use ArcGIS Online maps in AutoCAD.
- Extract geometry and attributes from your organization's ArcGIS for Server maps.